CTE WIND, through its subsidiary CTE Ibérica in Bilbao, is now present in Spain.
We are pleased to announce the expansion of our company with the opening of a subsidiary in Bilbao, Spain. The new Spanish office is set to target the Spanish and Latin American market.
Two engineers with vast experience in the wind power sector are now based in Spain:
- Pekka Maunu, is a senior Civil & Structural Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in the wind power sector and mainly focuses in WTG’s Foundation and Concrete tower design. He possesses a broad knowledge of the Spanish and LATAM markets due to his relevant experience working for well-known Spanish companies. Pekka will assume the role of Technical Head of the subsidiary.
- Enrique Martínez, is a senior Mechanical Engineer with more than 10 years of experience managing and developing civil & mechanical engineering services for the wind power sector. With extensive knowledge of the Latin-American, European and Chinese markets, Enrique will assume the position of Business Development Engineer.
LATAM and Spanish projects
(Since the opening of the subsidiary)
Services offered are as follows:
- Geotechnical Investigations Tender and Contract Management.
- Front End Foundation Design.
- Detailed Foundation Design.
- Design Reviews (Category III check).
- Foundation Asset Management Consultancy.
- Associated engineering: roads, access, platforms and drainage systems.
With 14 years of experience in pile, raft and special foundations, CTE WIND is ideally placed to be your specialist partner for all your foundation requirements.
Thanks to our network of contacts in Latin America we can offer additional services to those already mentioned. As reference, we have worked in Uruguay, Mexico, Brazil, etc…
Calle Henao, 13
48009 BILBAO, SPAIN