“We are proud to expand the ChargePoint Network into Turkey, a country that is embracing new forms of transportation,” said Richard Lowenthal, CEO of Coulomb Technologies. “365 Energy EEEA is making great strides to bring state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging services to the people of Turkey.”
Ahmet Yapýþlar, CEO of 365 Energy EEEA, stated, “We were proud to play an important role at the 13th International Istanbul Auto Show. 365 Energy EEEA and FullCharger using Coulomb Technologies’ ChargePoint stations, charged Chery, Fiat, Ford and Mitsubishi EVs during their first time public appearance in Turkey. The Country of Turkey is an important player and promising country in the global EV market with its young and dynamic population which is open to innovation.”
The ChargePoint® Network is open to all drivers of plug-in vehicles and all manufacturers of plug-in vehicle charging stations. ChargePoint Network’s unique features include:
* The ability for a station owner to set fees for use of their stations (including free charging)
* The ability for drivers to access stations without a subscription via contactless credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover)
* 24/7/365 telephone driver support via a toll free number on all charging stations
* Smart Grid ready with built in Utility Grade Capable Metering, Time of Use (TOU) pricing and Demand Response (DR) control
* Multiple Smart Phone applications (iPhone and Blackberry) to find unoccupied stations and navigate to them
* The lowest operating cost possible due to real-time operational monitoring, alerts, diagnosis, and control of millions of stations
Coulomb Technologies is the leader in electric vehicle charging systems and application services, with the ChargePoint Network now operating in 14 countries, and Network Operations Centers in the U.S., London, and Hong Kong. Coulomb provides a vehicle-charging solution with an open system driver network: the ChargePoint Network provides multiple web-based portals for Hosts, Fleet managers, Drivers, and Utilities, and ChargePoint Networked Charging Stations ranging in capability from 120 Volt to 240 Volt AC charging and up to 500 Volt DC charging.
365 Energy EEEA (365 Enerji Teknolojisi ve Hizmetleri A.Þ.), headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, is the distribution partner of Coulomb Technologies, Inc. within its region. 365 EEEA offers an electric vehicle charging solution with an open system driver network: the ChargePoint Network provides multiple web-based portals for Hosts, Fleet managers, Drivers, and Utilities, and ChargePoint Networked Charging Stations ranging in capability from 120 Volt to 240 Volt AC charging and up to 500 Volt DC charging.
FullCharger International is headquartered in Paris, France. Its core business is to provide services to electric vehicle users by establishing and operating charging stations network. FullCharger purchases Coulomb Technologies, Inc.’s world-leading ChargePoint® Networked electric vehicle charging stations through Coulomb’s regional distribution partner 365 Energy EEEA. FullCharger is currently operating in Bulgaria and Turkey. It will start its operations in Greece, Romania and Cyprus within the first half of 2011 and continue its expansion to Ukraine and Russian before the end of 2011.