The research analyzes the market reveue of the wind Operations & Maintenance (O&M) market in the 16 countries covered under these regions. It provides a detailed analysis of wind energy O&M market revenue from 2005-2011 and forecast to 2020, share by market segment, share by region, share by company type and share by type of maintenance. The report also provides information on O&M market demand by estimating wind turbines (in Megawatts (MW)) which are out of warranty (for 2011–2020), the number of blade repairs (in units) during 2011-2020 and the gearbox refurbishment market (in units) during 2011–2020. It also covers market key trends, drivers and restraints, technology analysis, detailed anaysis of key companies.
– The global wind O&M market analysis segmented into four regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and South and Central America.
– Details of the 16 wind O&M markets covered under five global regions: China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, The United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Turkey, The United States, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
– Historical and forecast data for the wind O&M market’s revenue, divided into the onshore and offshore wind O&M market from 2005-2020.
– Detailed analysis of the O&M demand by estimating wind turbines (in MW) which are out of warranty in the period 2011–2020, the number of blade repairs (in units) during 2011-2020, and the gearbox refurbishment market (in units) during 2011–2020.
– Key drivers and restraints impacting the global wind energy O&M market.
– Key trends in global wind energy O&M market.
– Technology analysis of wind energy O&M market.
Reasons to buy
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
– Identify key growth markets for O&M services from validated, country-level data and analysis.
– Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends that are driving the wind power maintenance market.
– Make more informed business decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them.
– Understand the drivers and restraints shaping the current and potential future markets
– Locate and capitalize on market potential in emerging economies.
– Maximize future revenue and profit opportunities within current and fast-developing service markets.