Capstone has successfully placed its full-sized Eco-i-Lite, Mini Eco-i-Lite, and Midi Eco-i-Lites in multiple retail channels including mass merchants, office supply, specialty retailers, and warehouse clubs and now the company is shipping the Midi Eco-i-Lite to a warehouse club for the first time. Over the past two years warehouse clubs have successfully sold the full sized Eco-i-Lite and now the Midi will be featured in a warehouse club for the first time in the 2nd quarter.
The Midi Eco-i-Lite is a medium-sized, multi-function, power failure light and uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery as its power source. The device includes 4 LED bulbs and an LED nightlight that turns on automatically in the dark. The unit is environmentally friendly and requires no battery or bulb change.
Each product brings together safety, design and sustainability while including the following additional features:
* LED bulbs are over five times more efficient than regular incandescent bulbs at one-third the energy cost. The bulbs are safe and virtually unbreakable and never need replacing
* 3-mode nightlight with auto sensor turns on automatically when the room or space is dark or can be left on or off
* Water resistant
* No metal contacts or exposed conductors
* Convenient for every room in the house, large marine craft, recreational vehicles, or planes with 120V
* Lightweight and compact
* Flashlight simply slides in and out of induction charging base
For more than a decade, the South Florida-based Company Capstone Industries has specialized in the design, production, and distribution of consumer products as a supplier to major retail operations throughout the USA. Capstone Industries is committed to the development and distribution of unique and inventive products to a variety of channels including bookstore chains, convenience stores, drug & grocery, electronics, hardware, home improvement, internet, mail order, mass market, office supply, specialty, and warehouse clubs.
CHDT Corporation is a public holding Company that engages, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, in the development, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution of consumer products to retailers and wholesalers throughout North America.