Suzlon Energy is engaged in the manufacture and sale of wind turbine generators (WTGs) and components for wind power. It provides various wind energy solutions including wind resource mapping, site identification and development, installation, operation, and maintenance services. The company operates in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Pune, India and employs about 14,000 people. The company recorded revenues of INR136,794.3 million (approximately $3,398 million) in the financial year ended March 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 71.3% over FY2007. The operating profit of the company was INR17,015.4 million (approximately $422.7 million) in FY2008, an increase of 48% over FY2007. The net profit was INR10,301 million (approximately $255.9 million) in FY2008, an increase of 19.2% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
– Provides all the crucial information on Suzlon Energy Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Suzlon Energy Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Suzlon Energy Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Suzlon Energy Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Suzlon Energy Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
– Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
– Keep fully up to date on your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
– Obtain the most up to date company information available