Application of this legal notice
From the ASOCIACIÓN EMPRESARIAL EÓLICA (hereinafter, “AEE”) we make available to you, in compliance with art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the necessary information on this Website. Therefore, this Legal Notice regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name www.aeeolica.org (hereinafter website, or Website ), they assume and promise to respect.
Identifying data of the owner of the website
- Company name: ASOCIACIÓN EMPRESARIAL EÓLICA
- CIF: C83488163
- Adress: C / SOR ÁNGELA DE LA CRUZ, 2, PLANT 14D – 28020 MADRID
- Contact: (+34) 917 451 276
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration data in the National Registry of Associations: Section 1; National number 170.581.
- “Page”, domain https://www.aeeolica.org/ that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Page.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain https://www.aeeolica.org/, which make up the information and services that AEE makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of website navigation. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so AEE will promptly and reliably notify its use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
Access to the website
Access to the website implies acceptance of these conditions, so if you do not agree with any of these, you must leave this website.
- Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of user, forcing the user to use the website diligently and correctly. In this sense, you are obliged not to use it:
- To carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality, accepted good customs or the established Public Order,
- For illegal, prohibited or damaging purposes of the rights and interests of third parties, or
- That in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by AEE, other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
AEE is not responsible for the activities carried out by the user on the website for such prohibited purposes.
Function and content
This website provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by AEE. Therefore, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of AEE, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of AEE or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where The Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or the Contents.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through this website, AEE makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents. AEE excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics on this website may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents. Therefore, AEE reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice to the users of the web, the updates and modifications it deems appropriate, both in the information and in the structure of the page, as well as the power to change the conditions of access to the Website. In turn, AEE is not responsible for possible communication failures, and cannot therefore guarantee the continuous operation and availability of access to the website. In these cases, AEE will carry out all actions aimed at correcting the aforementioned errors as soon as possible. Finally, AEE informs users that in order to be able to view certain contents of the page, they must have specific software for viewing documents.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
AEE is the owner and / or licensee of this website, including the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) AEE has the exclusive exercise of the rights of reproduction, distribution, modification and communication of the same, as well as all the rights of exploitation in any of its forms. All the content of the page is protected by the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, and the making available and its use, possible consultation or downloading does not entail in any case the transfer of any type of right over intellectual property or of the aforementioned material or content. The viewing, downloading and printing of the contents of the web page will not be allowed if it is done for advertising or commercial purposes, or for its distribution, public communication or modification and, in general, in cases where such acts are incompatible with the purposes of this page. In all other cases, prior written authorization from AEE will be requested and the source must be cited. In any case, logos, graphics, images, icons, etc. that are part of the website, they may not be used separately from the text they accompany or from the rest of the images or graphics of which they are part. AEE reserves the possibility of exercising the corresponding legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, including compensation for damages caused. Likewise, the user undertakes to indemnify AEE for any damage or injury that the improper use of this website may cause. All information that users of the website can provide such as suggestions, proposals, etc., are considered received and transferred free of charge, so please refrain from sending any information that does not have the aforementioned character.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it, the user expressly assuming that access and use of the portal is made under their sole and exclusive responsibility. For this reason, AEE will not respond in any case for the possible damages or losses that may arise from said access or the use of the information by the user, as well as for the possible errors or damages that the user’s computer system may suffer. (hardware and software), its files or stored documents, as a result of the presence of viruses on your computer, malfunction of the browser or use of outdated versions of it. By virtue of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, for any controversy that may arise, Spanish legislation will apply. The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided, AEE reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false or inaccurate data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
Participation in forums, chats, social networks and virtual communities
AEE is not responsible for the opinions expressed in forums, chats and other online participation spaces. The messages published in these spaces represent only the opinion of their authors and not that of the administrators or moderators (except in messages published by themselves). By registering in these spaces, users must agree not to publish abusive, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar material, related to any form of violence, threatening or any other that in any way violates current laws. Likewise, users accept that AEE exercises the actions of deleting, editing, moving or closing any message that it may consider inappropriate or irrelevant.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by PREPA. Therefore, AEE does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours before providing your personal information to these websites outside of this website. Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by AEE.
- No “frames” will be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of AEE.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about AEE, its managers, its employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents supplied .
- It will not be declared or implied that AEE has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
AEE is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
AEE does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, its Contents, nor that they are outdated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, AEE is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with previous character. AEE excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, due to non-fulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the matter. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation. AEE is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
Access to the Page does not imply an obligation on the part of AEE to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, AEE is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page , or the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
For any type of existing controversy for the access or use of the portal, the users of the website and AEE, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.