It’s almost here– WINDPOWER 2017 is less than two months away!
Over the next few weeks we’ll start teasing out some highlights you can look forward to at this year’s event. We’re sure you won’t want to miss it!
Here’s a glimpse at a few things we have in store.
- WINDPOWER 2017 Golf Open – Hit the links first thing Monday morning, sponsored by Suzlon Wind Energy.
- Pre-Conference Seminars – Choose from a Community Engagement series or Wind Energy 101.
- Angels Stadium Tour & Batting Practice – Kick off the week with networking and summer fun at our opening reception.
- Morning Runs – Meet up with us for a quick run throughout the week.
- Clean the World Community Service Project – Give back by assembling hygiene kits for kids.
- U.S. Market Forecasts – Gain valuable insight into the future of the wind energy market.
- Workforce for the Future – Learn about the ever-increasing demand and dynamic of the wind workforce.
- Wind Finance Medley – Dive into what’s next in tax equity, debt pricing, PPA evaluation, wind hedges, and more.
- Repowering Projects – Hear about repowering old turbines with new technology.
- International Market Update – Learn about the updates and opportunities from active wind energy markets across the globe.
- Anaheim Packing House – Explore the South American style food hall while you mingle with fellow attendees.
Register today. We hope to see you in Anaheim!