This report includes information on solar thermal installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major solar thermal power plants and analysis of important deals. This, along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for solar thermal in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
* Brief introduction to the overall power and renewable energy market, highlighting the fuel types – thermal, hydro, wind, nuclear, solar PV, solar thermal and biomass.
* Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
* Data on installed capacity and power generation.
* List of major current and upcoming Solar Thermal Power Plants.
* Key Solar thermal Companies
* Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
* Deals in the solar thermal market in United States (US) for the past year. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.