Topics to be explored will include:
* Expansion of the offshore wind energy industry
* Opportunities for financial investors
* What a developed offshore wind power industry will look like
* How companies can find capital and resources to develop offshore wind farm technologies
"There is vast potential for offshore wind power in the United States," said keynote speaker Richard Reno, General Manager of Offshore Wind for GE’s Renewable Energy business. "Technology will play a pivotal role in how the offshore industry is built out in this country. We look forward to helping our customers and partners navigate through the next phase of wind energy development in the US and around the globe."
Conference speakers and panelists will include:
* Neil Clarkson, CEO, WindCat Workboats
* Sam Gabbita, Partner, Element Partners
* Thomas Lenaghan, Business Development Manager – Renewables, Bechtel Power Corporation
* Rick Palmer, Vice President, Weeks Marine
* Timothy Ryan, President, Apex Offshore Wind, LLC
* Chris Wisseman, Principal, Great Lakes Wind Energy
* Todd Wynn, Offshore Project Manager, Garrad Hassan America, Inc
The "Offshore: The Next Frontier in Wind Energy" conference will be held abt Goodwin Procter’s offices in New York City at 620 Eighth Avenue on Wednesday, December 8th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. For more information, please click here or contact Megan Propp at (415) 733-6151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goodwin Procter LLP is one of the nation’s leading law firms with offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C. The firm’s core areas of practice are corporate, litigation and real estate, with specialized areas of focus that include financial services, private equity, technology, REITs and real estate capital markets, intellectual property, products liability and mass torts.